Tuesday, April 20

one time~

enough with misery posts (yep...the last few were miserable). reading those again makes me puke 3 times, laugh, cry(dlm hati je), banging my head on the walls, laugh again, and hate myself even more...

ok, i'm getting crazy with this...stop!!!



no. i'm a human, not a crazy frog.

anyway, apologies to those involved....u know who u are...thanx to me, ur life now is more complicated..no, i'm not proud of my actions, though i may won some awards for being such a 'troublemaker'.(hey, i made life more dramatic and interesting ok??).without me, no conflicts will arise..huhu



"thank you friends, for not pulling my hair till it's bald...or kick me into leazes lake.."
those involved (again??), please accept my sincere apology...nver meant it to happen this way...promise u i wont disturb u again...in no time, i'll be invisible(borrowing harry potter's invisibility cloak)...
and thank you for everything..yes..i mean for everything...i know i cant repay it..(unless i'm super duper rich and u accept money as payment)
haih~life is hard...wish it was simple..and i can live it in a lavish style...


wanna be like this, minus the bottle..(bottle coke xpe..although i dont drink coke =p)
no matter sweet a fantasy is, the truth is always ugly..erkk...
oh...last two weeks a friend told me that i am a silent left-handed...meaning i was born to be left-handed but somehow my parents successfully force me to be right handed...
this is the way to figure out whether u are a lefty or not..
this is somehow true coz i remember my mm told me that when i was little(less than 3years old), i use my left hands to grab anything..and they manage to teach me to use and write with my right hands..yay!! ..hooray to them..i know there's nothing stopping my parents from growing up their children the way they wanted them to be..especially mum..hohoho...see, now im in overseas, studying medicine. 4 years back i'd never imagine myself as a doctor...(sissy, dont tell mom about this part ok??)
haha...what i'm trying to say is...we human can change our environment..and make the best out of it...
we made our own destiny


so, dont look back. nothing u can do if u looked back (and time machines never exists!!)..lets face ahead, creating the best for the future...yay!!

ps: currently i'm banned from the kitchen...what should i do??

2 comments:

khausar said...

hahhahahahaha !! this is so cute ! and i didnt knw bout the left,right handed thing, cool~

and yes u SHOULD NEVER GO TO THE KITCHEN ! =)))

p.s: lets eat strawberry ;P

Syamin said...

this morning i broke the rules...i heated up the water..to make some tea for breakfast..huhuhu
strawberries are yummy!!