Sunday, August 22

Somewhere over the Rainbow

One of my fav songs that can definitely turn negative feelings to positive...

Hold strong on your dreams and let them bring you up sky-high...enjoy~~~


Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I dream of
Once in a lullaby
.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams thats you dare to dream
Really do come true
.
Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drop
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me
.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Blue birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?
.
If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, of why can't I?
.
What's wrong with falling down???
You can always stand UP again~

2 comments:

khausar said...

this is my fav song too lahh.. hihi =) dulu kat ricky suke dgr... ;P

Syamin said...

huhu...really??i didn't know that...xpenah psang kuat2 pn...huhu