Thursday, March 18

erk???

let me warn u before u read this post..this post consist of nonsense piece of writing that's not worth ur time.. im too bored that i've decided to write this..unless u r bored and have nothing to do like me, please do continue...

i'm so lazy these days i even have planned to skip lectures..well that's before i imagine my mom's face...huhu...even tho i went to all lectures (excpt for one) i felt like my soul was never there..especially today's 3 lectures..idk why..hurmm...is it because "motivation" wasnt there??i wonder how am i gonna survive for a month???sometimes i wonder whether ............................(sorry cant publish this part in public)God please help me....

ps: felt like going to spain...who knows if i can find my "motivation" there??..anyone??LOL~

8 comments:

Unknown said...

u'll definitely find ur motivation in prague... weyhh.. we need 2 plan a trip 2gether .. really wanna hang out with u guys

khausar said...

hahahhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!! this is seriusly freakingggg funny !!!!!!

p/s: Let's go to scotland together, i think skiing will be a good way to find my or perhaps our motivation back !

*kisses on head* <--- hope this will motivate u as much as I had been motivated ! LOL

Syamin said...

azhani: i know u miss me..a LOT!!hahaha..lets kype and plan for a trip!!

khausar: yeah..skiing is fantastic!!WE CAN ASK him to teach us skiing!!then maybe we'll be more motivated than ever!!

*surely gonna need a supply of kisses on my head for this hols!!*

Unknown said...

skiing best kot... but make sure u pick d right shoes.. if not u'll end up like me having 2 toes lebam sampai skrg..

Syamin said...

haha..when did u when skiing??cm best je

khausar said...

scotland aint the best choice to play skiing for the time being, there are too many casanovas there... we should go sumwhere else instead min. i think spain is the perfect place now !!!!!!

Syamin said...

hahaha...i thought we were supposed to chase the casanovas???
if thats the case..off to spain then!!find the party goers!! yeah!!

xaxa said...

min,concentrate on ur final la
asyik jalan je