Monday, June 29

NUMeds interview

wow..it's been 2 weeks since the interview but i cant get the thing out of my heads. There were like mixed feelings regarding this interview; fun,regret, weird, anxious, the cant-wait-the-result feeling andi dont know..many more!!
well for one thing..the interview session was held in a small room(my toilet is bigger than that!!) and me and the interviewers were sitting like some friends lepaking at the mamaks having some nice little chat(lol..if only thats true). what's more, it was the longest interview that i had in my entire life!! it was like 40 minutes in there..
I cant remember what crap things i've said back then. But one thing that stayed in my head is:
me: well..I don't intend on being doctor forever..after i get my MBBS i'll serve as a doctor for maybe 7-10 years and then i'm planning to do research..be a researcher.(why did i ever said this!!should have keep my mouth shut for good!!)

interviewer: so you're planning to do research..it is such a waste after the long years of study, the hardships you've gone through to become a doctor.but then again..what will other people, the community, and MARA itself would feel if you left the profession?

me: (OMG...i am so DEAD!!)...............

No comments: